Our 4th sustainable business microfunder will be held Sunday, Jan 31st 5:30 pm at Covent Garden Market, Mezzanine Floor in Labatt Lounge, London.
To register and reserve online tickets, click here.
We will also have a pay-as-you-can plan at the door.
We are seeking suitable concepts to compete for the evening’s best sustainable business idea. Click here to apply as a presenter.
LondonSOUP is open to all area residents, has a local food and sustainability theme and is delivered by a group of experienced volunteers with similar business backgrounds. We are part of the worldwide Sunday Soup organization, with regional and international associations with Detroit Soup, London SOUP UK, Manchester Soup (UK), Calgary Soup, Vancouver SOUP, Belfast Soup (N. Ireland), to name only a few.
There are a limited numbers of tickets available at the door and a special allotment of lower priced ‘Toonie-tix’ will also be available for students. You may also email us here to reserve advance tickets.
If you have questions on presenting, click here .
The LondonSOUP concept:
- Meet: Sunday, Jan 31st at 5:30 pm, Covent Garden Market, Mezzanine
- Persuade: selected individuals briefly pitch their sustainability-themed proposal to a London audience
- Discuss: audience may ask questions and compare notes with others attending the event, as they choose the winner
- Vote: using their spoons, votes are cast to determine best idea winning proceeds of the night
- Eat: admission includes the focus meal, a bowl of delicious veggie or carnivore soup, sourced from locally-produced ingredients
Some favourable media articles on our inaugural LondonSOUP can be found here:
London Community News
LondonSOUP hopes to serve up some tasty business ideas
Londoner –A tasty micro funding opportunity
Western Gazette –Speakers seek souper sustainable solution
Fanshawe Student Union –The search for London’s SOUPerstars
As we did for previous events, prizes will be given for the best ‘Spiffy Bowl’ being brought to the event by any attendee.
We hope that you and your colleagues might also be able to attend, contributing to the continued success of business microfunder events in London.