We are accepting proposals for our upcoming event!
Have an idea? You’re in the right place!
- We are asking artists, entrepreneurs, educators, students, performers, and other interesting people to submit their proposals in the form below for a sustainable business concept micro-grant.
- After all proposals are received in a timely manner and reviewed, our SOUPstirs will determine the four concepts who will present at the next event and immediately inform each presenter.
- Thereafter, interested LondonSOUP participants will congregate on Sunday, January 31st to hear these innovative funding requests.
Please include any of the elements of sustainability below in your proposal:
- Understanding the interconnections among economy, society, and environment
- Equitable distribution of resources and opportunities
- Sustainable agriculture
- Sustainable community and society
- Sustainable development
- Sustainable business and production
Deadline to apply as presenter is Friday, January 29th 2016
Terms and Conditions
- You must first purchase a ticket, either physical or via Eventbrite registration
- To ensure no applications are missed, an acknowledgement email will be sent before proposal consideration process begins
- Screening of proposals to present will begin immediately after all are received by the deadline
- All potential presenters will be informed that they will present, one day before the event at the latest by end of day
- During the actual event, the LondonSOUP host will introduce each presenter and name of their respective concept
- Time allowed to present each concept is limited to approximately 5 minutes but will be followed by a 5-10 minute period for Q & A
- All paying attendees receive a single vote to determine best idea presented, with the funding winner determined by majority vote.
submit your proposal here
Please complete and submit the form below.